Saturday 6 October 2012

Personal Profile (about me) :)



Although I had already I had already wrote my personal profile I thought I would look over other students and see if I could improve mine in anyway way. Obviously to start off with I looked at my CV and thought... how do I write this as a personal profile, as my performance CV is mainly just a list of jobs etc and I’m sure on my profile I didn’t need to write , I’m 5ft 7 with blonde hair and blue eyes. So I just summarised really obviously included where I had trained and what sort of jobs I had done since. Also on my CV I obviously don’t have what I want to do in the future but thought it was important that I included this on my profile. After looking at Jonny Howards  first blog I saw that he had actually wrote notes on what he liked about other people’s Profiles, I thought this was a good idea and did the same. Below are just some of the notes I made.

Ahmet Ahmet : On Ahmets profile he included some of his Credits from his career. I also think that                                                                                           he went in to more detail about his career etc.
Charlotte Murray : Charlotte kept her profile short and sweet however all of the information that you need was on there. Also I like the fact that she ended with a “...” to me that says like “what’s coming next” or something like that.
Michelle Yarwood: I think Michelle’s comes across very friendly and chatty. Her profile gives a good outlook on what Michelle has done and where she is hoping to go.
Liam Pentland: I found Liam’s a bit different to a lot that I had looked at, I found that his gave more of an overview of him as a person and a brief outlook on what he has done.
After looking and everyone else’s i have decided to add change my profile, just a little bit. You can find my original on my first blog and my new one under my about me section. If you have any other improvements I could do please feel free to comment.   :)

3 comments:

  1. Hello. I love the way you comment on blogs individually. And also managed to link their blogs in. How do you do that btw? As I wanted to 'tag' some on in mine but failed! Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a hyperlink, when you write your blog u can insert one . highlight what you want the link to be on an insert hyperlink u will need to copy and paste the address of the page you want the link to go to, I hope this makes sense ?? x

      Delete
    2. Yeah im with you now! Thanks x

      Delete