Wednesday 17 April 2013

5b

I spoke to my manager in the theatre about the ethics and rules and regulations of the theatre. He informed me that the company has a new HR department and many of our policy's will shortly be changing. He also informed me that the head of the HR department isn't from a theatre background so the policy's will be becoming more strict as for some reason you can get away with a lot in the performing industry.

He showed me the many files that they have in the office such as the whistle blowing policy, alcohol and drug misuse and general health and safety.

The points I spoke about in my previous blog did arise and all my thoughts were correct obviously the actual policy's go into a lot more detail. I wouldn't like to be in charge of all of these policy's as there as so many. Below I have taken a few photos of some of the policy's that my manager gave me copy's of.




No comments:

Post a Comment